Dutch Springs for the weekend of June 07th or the 14th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

11B3Y

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings all,

Well, I decided that the 1-week long, twice a year "trip to the caribbean" dive trips were not enough....so, I have just taken the "drysuit" plunge! Went to a drysuit class at Dosils -- took my certification dives on DUI demo day at Dutch Springs (DS). Yeah!!

I now have a CF200 and related gear (including 2 PST LP -95's, thanks raxafarian! ) either in hand or on the way. I plan to hit DS on this coming weekend or the next, probably the next.

Does anyone want to go diving?? I'll buy the "post-dive" drinks!

Thanks!

Thomas

My new drysuit (Bare ATR HD) should be in by next Friday. I'm going to be in NYC on the 14th and 15th..

I think I'd be up for Dutch Springs on the 7th of June.

Might want to cross post this to the NELD forum.

11B3Y once bubbled...

Ok, I'll bite -- what is the NELD forum? :confused:

New Enland Lobstah Divers. Under the NDI club locations on the home page.

Your gonna need them. I was just at Dutch Springs this past weekend and it was COLD! Granted I only had a wetsuit, but the water was only 50 degress about 22 feet down.

I was there with a dive shop in Binghamton, NY to do my open water certification. Because of the temprature and conditions I only did 2 dives.

Too bad I couldn't do an ow cert. with a dry suit :D

Have fun!!

Heather

Heather,

You drove all the way from TN to do your OW dives? Isn't that a bit of a long drive?? :eek:
Are you coming back to DS for your other check out dives? :shark:

I was there on the the 17th for the DUI "try out our drysuit" day. It was 46 degrees! :frosty: I was able to make my 2 drysuit certification dives though.....Thomas

No, I am moving to TN in 2 days. I currently live in upstate NY. I only had to drive 2 hours. I put TN on my location since that's where I'll be Very soon, and my mind is already there, just waiting for me to show up :)

Heather

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom