Dutch Springs Labor Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSnyder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anybody going to Dutch Springs in PA the Saturday before Labor Day? (I now it will probably be crowded) I would like to do the Pump House, Trolley, and Helicopter?

I'll probably be there, we have to see when it gets a little closer. I was there today, boy it's nice when you can pull up and leave your car at the penninsula. Weekdays rock. I dive with my son though who's only 10 so am limited to the shallower attractions. We do the helicopter which is 45' inside but even that's 5' past his limit. Anyhow have fun!

I am sure a number of the DNY crew will be there as well. I'll send them over :wink:

I'm interested in going. I'm free that weekend, and I've been wanting to check the place out. I have never been there. If I do go, there is a chance I might be solo. Is there a way to get a buddy when you get there?

I'm interested in going. I'm free that weekend, and I've been wanting to check the place out. I have never been there. If I do go, there is a chance I might be solo. Is there a way to get a buddy when you get there?

People up there tend be very nice, and there is usually a good amount of people who welcome others to join. Finding a buddy should be no problem

I will be there on Saturday, 9/4, and I may be solo as well. You can send me a PM if you want to go that day and meet up there.

Thanks for the suggestion a22. TSnyder, I'll send you a PM after this weekend. There is a chance one of my friends will be available that weekend, and I'm sure she would want to go. If not, then I will be solo. I'll PM you either way.

I am sure a number of the DNY crew will be there as well. I'll send them over :wink:

Reporting for duty, Sir!

Tsynder - I will not be a Dutch Labor Day weekend but the Dive NY group is there almost every weekend. It looks like you may have a buddy for the weekend already so that is good news. ScubaSteve has linked this thread into the DNY forum so hopefully one of the DNYers who will be there that weekend will reply.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/dive-ny/

I'm there most weekends so will hopefully run into you one of those weekends. The Pump House is one of my favorite dives at Dutch.

Safe dives.

Last edited:
Hi Tsnyder:

Some of us from IVS will be in the St. Lawrence Seaway diving the wrecks in the river, and some may be at Dutch. Take Scuba Sam's advice........hook up with Dive NY. Great people, great divers. Have fun, dive safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom