Dutch Springs-Memorial Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gkwalt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Finally got a long weekend off! I looking for a buddy for memorial day, 5/27, at Dutch. I dove there last week end, and conditions are great. My email is hyperbaric@verizon.net or cell phone is 443-686-0905
Thanks, Jerry

Jerry - the one day I won't be there is Monday, sorry. Going up Sat/Sun as my brother and nephew are doing their check out dives. Can you elaborate on 'great' conditions? Temp-depth and viz? Air temp is looking around 70 this weekend but no rain : )

Last weekend (the 19th), it was 48 degrees at about 60 feet, and 45 at 90 feet according to my computer...Viz was pretty good even later in the afternoon it was still probably 40 feet or more (which for what I'm used to that's great!)

Thank nrengle. Better than I expected, but not good. Packing lots of neoprene and lead, gloves and hoods. Viz sounds good, just wondering if this weekend is going to be jam packed as everyone has a 3-day or not so jammed because everyone has a 3 day, family picnics and lawn mowing going on and no time for diving.

For what it's worth, I did it in a Aqualung Farmer John, 4/7 hood, 5mm boots and gloves, only thing that got cold on me was the feet. But I always have cold feet/bad circulation. Even in summer time...

Short dive report one level up under NE US forum.
Mick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom