Dutch Springs-New OW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VTDani99

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all!

I just got my open water cert at Dutch Springs (PA) this Sunday. Started on my AOW later that afternoon. Just wanted to say hi

Hi Dani! Congrats! You're in Fairfax? I'm in South Riding! We should go diving some time!

Welcome!! My roommates at USC (south carolina) were all from Fairfax!! :D good luck getting AOW it's so fun!

Welcome to the world of diving.
Dutch is a great training facility

I think I know you from somewhere...hmmmmmmm
I heard that you can hover like nobody's bidness!

Hi-

I got my certification at Dutch Springs also- I live about an hour away. I didn't realize that people come all the way from VA to dive at Dutch Springs.

Welcome to SB and congrats on our certification.

The Dive NY group is always at Dutch so we'll probably see you there!! Some of our members are from VA and have met us at Dutch. Stop into our forum and say hello.

Dive NY - ScubaBoard

I didn't realize that people come all the way from VA to dive at Dutch Springs.

Yup. There are at least two, if not more, dive shops from VA that bring groups of divers up. There are many VA divers who come up on their own too. It's not a short drive, but it's a great alternative to our local quarry considering it's vis, attractions, facilities, etc. Plus, a change of scenery is always nice!

One time at Dutch I ran into some members of a dive club from D.C. - nice folks. Must have been a 3 hour plus drive for them.

Anyway, welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom