DVD Copy Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
Could you please recommend any freeware DVD copy software?

I burned one movie with a Nero, but I can't play it at the regular DVD player.

It only works on the computer.

Thanks in advance,

dvdfab is an awesome one. I know there is a free version, but it may have some limitations with it now.. Not sure since I used the licensed copy

If you have a mac, "mac the ripper" is also good.

Thanks all...

But, I am looking for SW that can enable to burn and play it on the ordinary DVD player.

I tried SWs that you guys recommend, but there is nothing different with Nero.

After burning/copying it, it is only played at the computer.

Any help?

Go to AfterDawn.com. Check out what they have current.

I would say though, if you are using an older burner or a non-brand name one, that might be the problem rather than the software. My step-dad has the same problem when using a DVR-burner. Regular DVD players cannot read the way the disc is burned. I've had good success with DVD-Shrink and if you have Nero already, no problemo.

DVD Shrink is what I use for copying DVD's (legally of course :wink:).

Go to AfterDawn.com. Check out what they have current.

I would say though, if you are using an older burner or a non-brand name one, that might be the problem rather than the software. My step-dad has the same problem when using a DVR-burner. Regular DVD players cannot read the way the disc is burned. I've had good success with DVD-Shrink and if you have Nero already, no problemo.

I don't know what brand burner I have. It comes with my Lenovo notebook that was purchase 1 1/2 year ago.

DVD Shrink is what I use for copying DVD's (legally of course :wink:).

DVD Shrink.... Hmm. Let me try it.... It is freeware as well?

DVD Shrink.... Hmm. Let me try it.... It is freeware as well?

I do not recall where online I got it, but I have downloaded it onto three computers. It is very simple to use too. If you get it, let me know and I will PM you some simple instructions.

GOOGLE SEARCH

DVDFab is not free..but is the easiest and the best. They constantly upgrade versions and I have not yet met a movie that it could not copy. Well worth the bucks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom