DX-2G- When?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

merxlin

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So my P&S flooded itself last wekend (that's right, absolutely no user error- my story and I'm sticking to it). So I either need to pay way more than I paid new for a used/refurbished discontinued camera so the rest of my rig is usable, or buy a new setup. I can keep my YS-90 if I buy a new camera, aassuming it would pair OK with the new YS-110's. Any idea when the DX-2G's will be available in the U.S.?

Hi Mike-
The DX-2G's are expected to arrive in the US in Mid-April.

I can probably wait that long....it may take that long for my flood insurance to pay up.

Any problems using the YS-90 and YS-110a with it?

DX-2G's are shipping to retailers at this time. Thank you.

Will anyone be showing your products at the Scuba Show in Long Beach? I don't see you listed on the exhibitor list. I'd love to be able to see the DX-2G and the 1200HD.

Hi Mike-
Some of our retailers are exhibiting - Reef Photo, Basckscatter, H2O Photo Pros. They all would have products and information at the show.

Excellent!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom