Dx-3g ????????????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grisgris

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know the dx-2g has just come out but I have to ask this question. With the ever changing world of digital cameras I by no means have the funds to keep up with. I was glad to see that the dx-1g was followed by the dx-2g(the 2g is the camera I have my eye on)and all the add on lens and soforth could be used from one to the other. With that in mind is sea & sea going to continue the line or will the next camera need all new add ons?

Hi grisgris,
Unfortunately, there is no way of saying at this point. It is way to early to have any information available. The 1G is still available and a great camera after 2 years on market and the 2G has just become available and should be on market for a similar timeframe.

I quessed this would be the answer I'd get, but I had to ask. I think I speak for many when I say I don't mind upgrading cameras so much if I don't have to upgrade everthing that goes with them. Please keep this in mind when taking the next step forward.

Back
Top Bottom