E-PL6 Asian market only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With the E-PL6, since it has no flash, how are you going to trigger a strobe?

photo3.jpg
photo1.jpg

As Cardog Replied, it comes with a small removable flash and hot shoe. I ordered a single Olympus UFL-1 and Fiber cable with pedestal mount to get me started. A lot to learn now. Tadpole steps. Photos will show up later when admin approves them.

Sheeesh! I have a Canon G-10 that still takes amazing photos and is now an antique vs the G-15.
Now EPL-6 is pushing against my one year old EPL-5. I feel I'm using disposable cameras!
Gone are the days of 4-5 years between upgrades on cameras like the old Nikonos line did decades ago. :eyebrow:

ISO 100 is nice. Wonder if Oly will update film ware for ISO 100 on the EPL-5?

I have a Nikon D5000 I was hoping tpo put in a divecase. Started looking for a housing for it and Nikon released a D5100 and alll Housing manufacturers only list the D5100 now. It is a pain finding support.

Is that a anti-reflection adapter on the front of the lens? Do you find that necessary?

It fills the volume clearance between the lens OD and Port ID. each lens has a specific set to match with the zukino lens and OEM housing. It probably blocks the strobe and ambient light from the rear from entering and reflecting on the port glass.

This is my first Dive Camera outside of a Go Pro. New adventure for me.

Back
Top Bottom