Eagle Scout Project Saturday Weeki Wachee Need Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too just saw this post.
Sounded like a good dive, keep me in mind next time.

Are they wuing divers to plant the new grass?

It went well for the young man and the health of the springs. We are awaiting his write-up from Thomas to report back to the board. But a big thanks goes out to all who helped with this project and I think all that where involved agree it is something we would like to see happen all over with the cooperation of the scouting community and ScubaBoard divers. Maybe next time we will get notified sooner so that more can get involved.

That is another project in the works. We are hoping to hear about it soon and we certainly will keep everyone informed.

30 min dives? If I recall it's not all that deep... is this just being really really conservative or am I missing something here?

Moose I have a question about this project. BSA policies are really strict on scuba activities in Boy Scout activities (much less strict concerning Scuba in venturing) ?

Last year my son made Eagle 6 weeks before his 18th, we have 4 boys that are between 16 1/2 and 18 working on their eagle in the troop my other sons and I are registered with.

Good luck to him

Moose I have a question about this project. BSA policies are really strict on scuba activities in Boy Scout activities (much less strict concerning Scuba in venturing) ?

Last year my son made Eagle 6 weeks before his 18th, we have 4 boys that are between 16 1/2 and 18 working on their eagle in the troop my other sons and I are registered with.

Good luck to him

cgvmer,

This young man and all of the divers were either adults, Venturers or SB volunteers. I will be glad to advice if you have any other questions. NetDoc and I started one of the first Scuba Venturing units in the nation and can help if you have some questions. Good lock with your boys both at home and in your unit.

Moose

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom