Ear trouble days later

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No...or if he did I missed it. The gal who did my hearing test was telling me I need to get a hearing aid. I was pinging a bit from that...I'm too young for that! I'll ask him next time.

I did have an infection. When I went to my Primary Care doc she saw it and put me on antibiotics.

I'm confused. Who was the first quack that didn't know what caused the discharge??

Went to my doc...who is a pretty experienced diver....and he said there's no infection but looks like there may be a perforation, lots of gunk that also needs to be removed. I'm headed to an ENT. /QUOTE]

I did have an infection. When I went to my Primary Care doc she saw it and put me on antibiotics.

Started with primary care. Insurance makes me do that. Then went to different doc at the practice who is a diver. He gave me the referral to ENT. First visit I asked for the referral but she wanted to see me one more time. When I called to make the second appt I requested a different doc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom