Earth Day Alabama Point Jetty Cleanup Dive 4-22-7(Redux)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
That would be best!!!!!:D ....I know you are astounded at the great contribution that Donna and I made to the cause...you are truly speechless!!!!!

Can I get an unbiased opinion of how much cleaning this woman did? I bet she did more mouth running and pan throwing than cleaning! :D

philmottrek99and02:
Can I get an unbiased opinion of how much cleaning this woman did? I bet she did more mouth running and pan throwing than cleaning! :D

Was she there???:confused:

tom wicker:
Was she there???:confused:

Hey now!!!!! Addison and I were playing with the crawfish in the ice chest. We were guarding them to make sure they wouldn't get out.:D Then Donna and I were guarding the divers from our eagle's eye view from the deck of the "Fish Trap" luxury charter boat. We were what you might call the "guardian" angels of the day.:wink:

denisegg:
Hey now!!!!! Addison and I were playing with the crawfish in the ice chest. We were guarding them to make sure they wouldn't get out.:D Then Donna and I were guarding the divers from our eagle's eye view from the deck of the "Fish Trap" luxury charter boat. We were what you might call the "guardian" angels of the day.:wink:

Let me think for a minute hmm hard to say but as I vaguely seem to recall I did see a boat leave their divers in the water and two ladies stretched out sun bathing on it.:rofl3: Well now let me correct that one sunbathing and one posing for pictures.:D Now Addison on the other hand helped us lug all that trash to the dumpster she even worked through nap time like a trooper :wink:

We didn't actually take the divers out. We made them walk from their vehicles to the beach with their gear on their back. (Hey, I wasn't in charge!) We boarded the boat from the dock at the marina. The captain even put steps down in the boat for us to get in and out of the boat. Then we had a leisurely ride to the dive sites and watched for diver's bubbles while we sipped our bottled water and soda.

(I'm not helping myself am I?):D

Nope. Denise, I was always told, " When you are in a hole digging and you hit bottom, stop digging!"

I want to know who's pirate flag was flying from the stern? Was Andy on board with you as well?

Back
Top Bottom