Earth Day Alabama Point Jetty Cleanup Dive 4-22-7(Redux)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver:
I think we should have a truck that we can go on the sand with on site.

Ok than I’ll see you Sunday if we don’t cross paths tomorrow out on the water. I assume you are spearing some snapper tomorrow.

tom wicker:
Ok than I’ll see you Sunday if we don’t cross paths tomorrow out on the water. I assume you are spearing some snapper tomorrow.
I'll be out there but not spearing I have a Dive Charter

algulfdiver:
I think we should have a truck that we can go on the sand with on site.

If you guys need it, I have a 4x4 'yota that'll be ok in the sand, I'll be coming down solo, so bed will be empty.

I'll be there 11:30 or little before most likely, at the shop. Can somebody give some basic directions from across the bay (coming from Mobile)?

I'd like to wish you guys a good day of diving and a safe return home tomorrow night! I would have loved to be able to make it down for the cleanup but fundage is short at my house right now!

Again, be safe!

Gary,
I'm in for tomorrow, I'll try to make it to your shop around 11:30

Got the trailer packed and ready to go!!!

The Earth is in good hands now!! :wink:

denisegg:
Got the trailer packed and ready to go!!!

The Earth is in good hands now!! :wink:

Im not saying anything:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

BRANDY:
Im not saying anything:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

That would be best!!!!!:D ....I know you are astounded at the great contribution that Donna and I made to the cause...you are truly speechless!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom