Earth Day Alabama Point Jetty Cleanup Dive 4-22-7(Redux)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver:
What do Y'all think about meeting around Noon on the 22ed?
I'll cook hot dog's at the Dive shop around 11:30am, all I ask is to get a idea of how many to cook for.

So are the Crawfish no longer on the menu?

Tom offered them up in the hugely grotesque post that mutated into something totally different...

Must have been lost somewhere in the translation.

I love crawfish.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Tom offered them up in the hugely grotesque post that mutated into something totally different...

Must have been lost somewhere in the translation.

I love crawfish.
I quit reading that thred when it got 15 pages and 10 of them were Bull S&%T:shakehead

tom wicker:
As far as the cookout I’m still in for some Crawfish, Corn and Potatoes we just need a head count on how many that will be there Now we just need Paul over here to cook it "hint hint" If not I'll man the pot

This happens to be post #2 of this thread fellows....:)

algulfdiver:
Tom, How many pounds are You good for?

I’ll grab 10 or 15lbs.
Now how about a ladder do you need one of them I got several different sizes

tom wicker:
I’ll grab 10 or 15lbs.
Now how about a ladder do you need one of them I got several different sizes
at least a 16' extension. If you can get a old one that we could attach to the guard rail it could be 10 - 12'.

Thanks to Ken Cooper of www.orangebeach.ws we now have a dumpster that will be at Perdido Pass for the clean up on the 22ed.
He went as far as contacting the City of Orange Beach, the Marine Police and even got the OK from the Coast Guard. Lets make sure to thank Him as he will be at the cook out as well as the clean up.
I still need a head count to see who's in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom