East Timor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vollie

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi guys!

I am living where you find one of the best shore diving in the owrl with very pristine reefs. Why this is never mentioned on your this here?

I agree! Been to ET twice and loved it. I bet it's going to take off in the next five years so enjoy it while it's still off the radar

Well, I will be on a Dive Damai exploratory trip going from West Papua, island hopping down a string of islands ending in Timor. I am leaving in THREE DAYS!! Woohoo. After spending a week in Ambon, I will be heading your way. It would be nice saying hi while we are there.

Thanks for the info.

Oh, I saw a photo of u in an inflight magazine (can't rem which airline), article is also written by Miss Under H2O...
I'm available for autographs... :p

OC, do you have any suggestions about getting to Jako Island? Considering Timor for coming fall but skipping the liveaboard because we're already doing lots of other stuff on this trip. It looks like getting to this end of the island needs advance logistics, thanks!

I agree! Been to ET twice and loved it. I bet it's going to take off in the next five years so enjoy it while it's still off the radar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom