Easter BrownStone Diving FRI/SAturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, is anyone definitely gonna be down friday morning? I'm thinking I might make the drive that way to get some diving in if someone will definitely be there to buddy up with.

JimJam:
I am painting the entire interior of my home to prepare for the birth of my child in two months...but I'll probably blow that off and come down. Just don't tell my wife. Maybe she won't notice.
Laughing my butt off on the hotel floor with my new girl friend,, P.S No your wife wont notice!

Frank Hayes:
Laughing my butt off on the hotel floor with my new girl friend,, P.S No your wife wont notice!

Do you think she would notice if I got a new girlfriend and a hotel room?

Maybe not, but if you do not want to have nuts for breakfast (specially your own), i won't even think about it.

Good luck!

We will be open Easter Sunday for Diving. Thanks everyone. I'll be sleeping in the dog house for a week.

you are open tomorrow? your wife is gunna kill you...and the only person that would show would be the token Jew (*me*:p)...too bad I have to take care of the girlfriend...

Thanks for the great dives today!

At least they won't have to worry about you leaving more of that annoying yellow string all over their beautiful park...:wink:

Don't worry, I picked it all up this morning.

crap...i thought i picked all of it up...sorry guys...:(

Back
Top Bottom