Question Edd Sorenson Interview: What questions you would like to ask Edd Sorenson?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With the OP's permission @Manatee Diver, I'll change the title to "Questions you would like to ask Edd Sorenson."

Sure.

My questions:
"What is the most amazing experience you've had cave diving?"

"Ignoring any recovery or deaths, what is the worst experience you've had cave diving?"

I like it.
My questions:
"What is the most amazing experience you've had cave diving?"

"Ignoring any recovery or deaths, what is the worst experience you've had cave diving?"

Thread title changed to: "Edd Sorenson Interview: What questions you would like to ask Edd Sorenson?"

@Manatee Diver: I actually, melded the old with the new. Is that OK?

Here's the deal: give me a list of questions:
Like @Manatee Diver said, Edd has a lot of experience. I learn alot from seeing people's gear and frequently say " That's a great idea ! ". So just 2 gear questions from me.

* > What is a piece of dive gear that you physically modified or altered to fix a previous constant problem .

* > What is the newest backup safety gear upgrade that you now carry on every dive?

As an instructor and cave diver, what qualities or attributes to you look for in a student and in a dive buddy?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom