Effingham, Illinios area????????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My view is simple. If it's got water and deep enough to officially log a dive, I'll dive it at least once. So, I've already done my 1 dive in Bowling Green MO, no need to go back. lol

Norman!!! put down the hammer and lets go dive. Got to get wet again before it gets too cold to dive wet. Going to Bonne Terre on the 28th of January and that is too long of a wait.

crpntr133:
Got to get wet again before it gets too cold to dive wet.
Huh? When does that happen? :D

It happens when my lips, fingers and toes are purple before I get into the water.

crpntr133:
It happens when my lips, fingers and toes are purple before I get into the water.
Don't use a mirror for getting dressed and your lips will never be purple. As for the fingers and toes, just keep your gloves on andyou won't know they're purple either.

Stngray,

I would also be very interested in diving this quarry as I am in St. Louis am always looking for locations nearby. Please let me know if we could check it out sometime.

Thanks
James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom