Eight weeks to go...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caymaniac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Going back to Cayman in 8 weeks, we'll be on the Brac for 8 days and on Grand Cayman for 2, we haven't been to the Brac since 2006. Here's some thoughts...

Grand Cayman
Image496.jpg

Image530-1.jpg
]

Image554.jpg

Image466.jpg

The Brac
Image108.jpg

Image093.jpg

Hmm, who you going with. We have a trip at nearly the same time. I wonder if you are in our group. :D

Hmm, who you going with. We have a trip at nearly the same time. I wonder if you are in our group. :D

Probably not, are you staying at the Brac Reef? We are staying at the Alexandria, the new hotel about a mile east of the Brac Reef.

11 weeks to go for me. sadly I will only be there a week.

It's sad for me now but after next week and then for the next 8 weeks it will be sad for you!
I hope you have some great dives, have you been to the Brac before?

Going back to Cayman in 8 weeks, we'll be on the Brac for 8 days and on Grand Cayman for 2, we haven't been to the Brac since 2006. Here's some thoughts...

Grand Cayman
Image496.jpg

Image530-1.jpg
]

Image554.jpg

Image466.jpg

The Brac
Image108.jpg

Image093.jpg

Memories, guess you'll have to replace the Stingray with a Caybrew.

Good diving, Craig

What is the scoop on Stingray? I spend a lot of time on the Sister Islands, and have never thought to ask. Did the brewery close, or is Caybrew just a different product?

I know what you are going through

Heading to Coz in 2 days, but the wait leading up to this week has been ridiculous. Kind of like Christmas back in the day

What is the scoop on Stingray? I spend a lot of time on the Sister Islands, and have never thought to ask. Did the brewery close, or is Caybrew just a different product?

As I recall...
The brewery was somewhat Ivan-ed. It closed and re-opened under different management. Caybrew is nothing like Stingray. It's an American style lager. They now brew 4 beers, Caybrew, Caybrew Lite, Ironshore and White Tip. You can stop by the brewery for a sample or four to help you decide. Also, the brewery has periodic specials on out-dated beer. We drank $16/ci cases of Becks when we were down a couple of weeks ago. If you've ever bought beer on-island, you know what a deal that is.

As I recall...
The brewery was somewhat Ivan-ed. It closed and re-opened under different management. Caybrew is nothing like Stingray. It's an American style lager. They now brew 4 beers, Caybrew, Caybrew Lite, Ironshore and White Tip. You can stop by the brewery for a sample or four to help you decide. Also, the brewery has periodic specials on out-dated beer. We drank $16/ci cases of Becks when we were down a couple of weeks ago. If you've ever bought beer on-island, you know what a deal that is.

What could be better than a Beck's while on the Caymans?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom