El Cantil questions and take-away options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moodiejeff:
Ummm, no... I still call her my girlfriend from time to time. Not in front of her face though! :light: She'd kill me!!!

It feels cool too, we had a really nice reception back here (my parents rock!) but I'm happy it's all over. Now we just need to plan the honeymoon :eyebrow:

Can't wait to see the pics and then in person! Obviously we'll see you sometime before May, if she can swing it with work, maybe in October... maybe.

Sorry for the highjack :mooner:

That's ok. ...and you'll adjusting to the new spouse label. It took me months to say "husband" without it seeming weird. I even stumbled on it during our ceremony then couldn't stop laughing when I finally got it out. I think it was the shock of finally getting married after a little over 11 yrs together! This December will be our 5th Anniversary (or 16th, depending on how you want to look at it) and I now find myself saying husband in reference more then using his name. :D

scubawife:
That's ok. ...and you'll adjusting to the new spouse label. It took me months to say "husband" without it seeming weird. I even stumbled on it during our ceremony then couldn't stop laughing when I finally got it out. I think it was the shock of finally getting married after a little over 11 yrs together! This December will be our 5th Anniversary (or 16th, depending on how you want to look at it) and I now find myself saying husband in reference more then using his name. :D

Ha ha... I was refering to her as "the wife" long before we got married. It's only an occasional brainfart but she gives me that look :light: everytime though!

We were together for 8 years before getting married... she can feel your pain :11:

Moodiejeff:
We were together for 8 years before getting married... she can feel your pain :11:

Yo tam bien. Carol and I got married on the 9th anniversary of our first date, which is also Valentine's Day, so I only have the one day to remember and it's in all the media. Pretty smart, eh? ;^)

Wireless came up like a champ on my MS laptop at El Cantil. Just asked the software to find the default gateway and off I went. Speed did seem to vary from 35meg to slow. I would think a Mac would do the same. I know my son uses my wireless router with his Mac, but I've been wrong before.

Christi:
By the way...we're moved in :wink: Getting the gallery updated today :) It's 100000000x's better here!
Congrats on the new locale, can't wait to see it.
BTW your FAQ is still listing the address by Chedraui.

See ya in 9 days 14 hours 3 minutes, but who's counting..:D

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom