Elite T3 - NDL times shown not the same as those in user manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aeris has been great to work with. I've had regular email communications responding to my initial request and follow-up questions and also to let me know the DC was on its way back. In total they had it for 3 business days - just waiting on UPS now.

I did find my original receipt so that made it a bit easier.

DC came yesterday - it's not the one I sent in...guess whatever was wrong with it wasn't repairable.
Probably won't get a chance to dive with it until my Cayman trip next month but I'll post upon my return on the dive profile/missing depth issue. At least the NDL times are right now!

So I'm back from my trip to GC and have downloaded my dives. In addition to the NDL times issue being fixed, a review of all 8 dive profiles shows no "missing" depth info. I'd rate my experience with Aeris as excellent. They stood behind their product, got me a replacement quickly, and the replacement solved all of my issues.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom