Elite T3 strap pins/bungy mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orange Roughy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have an Aeris Elite T3 computer, but am sick of the rubber straps.

I plan on using bungy cord, and so far I haven't found any boot mounts for this computer.

Does anyone know if there are any bungy mounts for the T3?

Alternatively I am going to put the bungy loops behind the pins, but want to get some spare ones first. I have seen the replacement strap/pins on the Aeris website, but at 40 bucks its a bit expensive considering I only want the pins. The pins are quite big, so I haven't been able to find any spares yet.

Can the kind people at Aeris tell me the size/reference number for the pins so I can try and track some down? (I am on the other side of the world in New Zealand btw)

Thanks in advance

No bungee straps that I'm aware of. . . However we are pestering Deep Sea Supply over on this thread: Request Bungee Mount Add your name and maybe DSS will consider it. There are also a couple of folks that have shown there own mounts in the thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom