em....re-introduction!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFreak

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
well, i suppose this is a bit of a reintroduction for me, since its been a loooooong time since I've been here!

scubafreak, 28, like walks in the park, **Dadi Instructor, living in the emerald Isle! :D

**Deranged Association Of Dive Instructors

nice to be back :mooner:

I've missed ya. Welcome back

holy moly, el orans - 14000 posts! how long have I been away :D

How those doggy's Mrs. Prages?

Thanks Don!

Ah, you're back - good. Nice to see ya... :wink:

Welcome back to SB...
:wave-smil :wave-smil

Well welcome........errrr welcome back.......ahhh I mean Hi again.

Teasing

Happy Diving

Hi ScubaFreak - welcome (back) to SB! I am new to the board so I did not know you before. I really like your handle and your avatar is so cute! I think that it is neat that you live in Ireland as well. I spent a little over 3 years living in Cork myself(1995 - 1998) on an expatriate assignment. I was not a diver back then. I visited Dublin a couple of times. The countryside is so beautiful over there in Ireland. It was hard getting used to the "lashing" rain though. I now know why they refer to it as lashing - because you do indeed get lashed by the rain. Umbrellas are useless there. I never owned a raincoat until I lived there.

Welcome, and I look forward to seeing you here on SB!

Welcome back to the Crazy world of the scubaboard! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you.

Britt :fish:
:fish:

Back
Top Bottom