Emerald Charters - 3-tank trips?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even if you did Emerald on Tuesday, you would get nearly 24 hours before fly time on Wednesday. That's fine. We'll talk. :)

Thanks for the updates. Sounds like a good day of diving to me, I've only seen two reef sharks in 280 or so dives. And 30 - 40 ft viz is considered pretty good out here in California so I'd take that, though I wouldn't complain if it was 80+.

Does Blue Tang run afternnoon trips on Sundays? The calendar for May isn't up yet. You and your husband seem so friendly I'd rather skip JDC and do my three days with Blue Tang and Emerald. And since I'm flying out at 1PM Wednesday I'm starting to think about doing Blue Tang Tuesday and not push the limits. So if Blue Tang did a Sunday afternoon trip I'd do that, Emerald on Monday, and back to Blue Tang on Tuesday. Still 7 dives on a short 3 day trip, not so bad.

Yes, Blue Tang does afternoon trips. Because she is the fastest dive boat in Palm Beach County, we can get out and do a 2 tank dive and get back at the dock in about 3 1/2 hours. Plus, there is no cattle boat feel on Blue Tang either. Also, the Emerald is a great boat where Randy will have you in stitches all day. We can supply all your tanks at Scuba Works as well. Please check us out at www.scubaworks.com and let us know if we can help.

Yes, Blue Tang does afternoon trips. Because she is the fastest dive boat in Palm Beach County, we can get out and do a 2 tank dive and get back at the dock in about 3 1/2 hours. Plus, there is no cattle boat feel on Blue Tang either. Also, the Emerald is a great boat where Randy will have you in stitches all day. We can supply all your tanks at Scuba Works as well. Please check us out at www.scubaworks.com and let us know if we can help.

Thanks. I'll be in touch as I finalize my plans. Looking forward to diving with you.

I've already saved your website in my favorites.

Ha......very funny. HEY ERIC: I invite you to be my personal guest on Emerald for FREE! I'll pay your roundtrip fare. I obviously can't guarantee that you'll return to the dock after a day of diving. I don't know your diving ability. In fact, I can't guarantee your safe return on ANY dive boat. Ha Ha. Come out with us. Bring your sausage. GAME ON!

Free trip on emerald? Could be a convincing way for me to finally try out that boat! hehe

Got Eric's FREE trip on the Emerald!!! Bwaaaa haaaaa haaaaa!

When you call Randy tell him it's Angie's free trip. He'll know what you are talking about. And make sure you put up a trip report for Orlando Eric. LOL!!

Are the trips deep on the weekend too? If so my dive buddy and I will need to get a couple shallower trips in first, as it is the "beginning of dive season" for us. Don't want to go straight to advanced dives after not diving like that since december.

Are the trips deep on the weekend too? If so my dive buddy and I will need to get a couple shallower trips in first, as it is the "beginning of dive season" for us. Don't want to go straight to advanced dives after not diving like that since december.

He doesn't always dive deep. He met us last night for dinner and made a good point: We go where the action is. I suggested the deep ledge because that's where the bull sharks are in the spring and early summer. But Emerald does plenty of drops in the 80 foot range. Maybe we'll see you on the boat.

BTW; diving is year round for me. I layer up those wetsuits. But Sunday the water was 76 degrees.

Amazz-- Not my free trip I never had any intention of getting on that boat free or not. Glad I got someone a freebie though.. good luck and godspeed to him have a great Round trip.

Always glad to do a little public service to get somebody diving. :idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom