Employment Opportunities Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Babydamulag

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We are a new SCUBA resort that will open the doors in Feb 09. We are planning to hire 5 PADI instructors to work on one year contracts. If you are interested then send me a PM. We understand that many instructors are on contract and are always trying to plan their job ahead of time. the instructor must be bilingual. We are specifically looking for instructors that speak German, English, Korean, French, and Tagalog (with dialects is a plus). The employment opportunity will start January 2009. The construction of the dive shop will be completed in NOV 08. We can consider bringing 2 instructors on early. Got to: Panay Explorers to check out our website. Send me a PM, or an email at information@panayexplorers.com

We will talk about compensation, contract rquirements, etc.

Drop us a line.

Hello Thread:
My name is Patricio i am leaving in Tampa Florida USA, I would like to get in touch with you because i am inters to work in Philippines.

I would like to tell you about me: i am a automotive and diesel truck engineer working here in USA and work right now as assistance banquet manager in Comfort Hotel, i few moths ago decide to start with the diving program and get all the training i want a be a instructor. In December of this year i finish with my Dive master qualification and in march 2008 i will get my qualification as diver instructor beside this i will have a resort manager training degree together with equipment tech.

I am from Ecuador South America speak English and Spanish, have two daughter but don't live with me than means i am free to go any where>

The question than you my ask is " Why this guy want a work in Philippines" and i going to answer that, one of my dreams is to live in Philippines , love that country , never been there before but i think is the best country to live and i want live there if can have a job.

Another thing than i want you to know is i know about your costums, read about Philippines and my fiance live in Iligan she is from Philippines and love her, we planing to be together very soon, as soon finish my diving training here.

Please if there is any possibility for me to work there a rally appreciate that, feel free to contact me any time and ask me any question.

Thank you very much
Patricio Barona

Email: patriciobm5@yahoo.com

whoa..

Still looking for instructors....Korean-Americans, FIL-AMS, Chinese-Americans with native culture language skills are really super candidates....send us an email at information@panayexplorers.com

We have one more instructor position available and we need 2 DIVEMASTER. If you are a DIVEMASTER looking for experience and the excitement of Asia write us an email at:
information@panayexplorers.com

Back
Top Bottom