Envy me Envy me!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liquid

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Well, I think I havent written a message that is not a response for at least 3 months!!!

Any way- To the buisness of the message:

I Finally decided what I am going to do in my summer vocation from univercity- I'm gone work diving somewhere in the far east. You can start envying me right now!!! Yeahp!!!

I Don't know yet where (any recomendations?) but Maldives and Thailand do come to mind as good options. I have not dived at all for about 4 months, and the only compansation to it will be a full summer vocation by a corral reef with me spending as much time as possible under the water.

P.S-
Anyone here has any idea of a place that needs instructors for the summer anywhere on the far east? I am an SSI Divecon-Instructor (equivalent to Dive-master instructor). I dont mind working for other agencys, as long as the cross-over is not expansive (prefarably free :wink: ).

Ok. That about it. And when I'll be there I promise to write home (the board) often about my adventures!

Oh- yeah- I forgot-
It dosen't have to be a full time job. I will even be satisfied with part time for boarding (as I am pennyless) and a little alowance, although earning some money will be, ofcourse, welcome.

And on worst case- I guess if I can't find anything I'll just be a beach bum somewhere in thailand, scraping Pennys to get a tank-refill.

I have a friend that is a middle school teacher who takes his travel trailer to the Keys during the summer and works as a DM on a boat. Yeah...I envy you guys...

Originally posted by Uncle Pug

And I leave tomorrow...
For a dive trip...
Envy me.
:wink:

Where we all going?

okay, I'll envy you for now. But when October comes and I'm diving in Galapagos, it'll be your turn :eek:ut:

Far East? Well, I've been to 2 places in the far east, Koh Samui and Palau. Palau have way much better dives but the living cost is $$$$$. Koh Samui have reletively good dives but the cost of living is cheaper.

Good luck

Originally posted by Uncle Pug

Ohhh Can ada....
Last minute deal....
$100 for the weekend:
Lodging, food and diving.
Ohhh Envy me....

NO Envy here

I wish wish you happy diving and many bubbles:)

I don't do my first dive of the year til next week. Nothing special dive, have done it before, but when you go the winter without diving the ditches start looking good. Pug where you going in Canada?? B.C maybe??

Back
Top Bottom