EOS 10D Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

here is a comparison of 300D vs 10D that points out the features of both and for which features have been limited or not present on the 300D

Wow, I posted that over 6 months ago and the housing is only coming out this month...maybe!

Well I have to hold off for a while anyway. Been spending my money on other more important gear like Drysuit, steel tanks, etc.

Maybe it's time to just start shopping for another camera for diving!!!

grunzster:
Wow, I posted that over 6 months ago and the housing is only coming out this month...maybe!

Well I have to hold off for a while anyway. Been spending my money on other more important gear like Drysuit, steel tanks, etc.

Maybe it's time to just start shopping for another camera for diving!!!

This is exactly why i didn't buy a 10D and went for the D70 (housing should be comming next week, it was on back order).

no disrespect but i had had enough of continually reading the sales crap on ikelite's site saying it was out next month, they have been saying that for a year!!

still i am very happy with my D70 and i am taking lots of practice shots ready for when i get the housing.

The ridiculous part is, don't they do custom housings too?

So I can send them my 10D an get a custom housing for it in a matter of a few weeks I think, but it's taking them this long to come out with the one that will be mass produced?

I am violent, you guys are only disgusted on 10D housing availability. One problem may be that we paid for the mold without proving it worked. Hope to have more sample parts for approval by June 4............

ike:
I am violent, you guys are only disgusted on 10D housing availability. One problem may be that we paid for the mold without proving it worked. Hope to have more sample parts for approval by June 4............

arhh see you should have adopted a system engineering approach on the project, front loaded but it gets you there :eyebrow:

The sea and sea housing is spendy but great. Sorry Ike.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom