Equinox pro pax 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

triswebb

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am on the verge of spending a lot of hard earned money ! :)

I have a sony PC 8 and am considering the Equinox pro pax 6 housing. I have done a little research and this seems one of the nicest setups I can afford (around $1500 for housing, HID lighting and filters). I would just like to ask anyone who uses/has used this setup what they think? Bascially are there any glaring reasons why this housing should be avoided.

As ever, thank you all for any help.

Tristan

I Have been using this housing and HID lights for over three years and love it.

I have the Sony TRV-950 and have never had any issues with the housing.

One suggestion is to purchase the monitor back for the housing. It is not very pricy and works really well. You will find that you do much less editing and have better framing with the MB.

Mike...

I ordered the Pro Pak 6 from Equinox today. TJ was great. He answered all of my questions. The fact that the housing is upgradeable with each new camera release of that line is worth the $200 or so dollars that it would cost. I can't wait to start shooting video.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom