Equipment problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harry1

New
Reaction score
I have a problem with my "equipment". Nature has blessed me with a very large undercarriage, which obviously has its benefits, but after a couple of hours in a wetsuit gets very uncomfortable. Any other "overhung" gents out there have any tips as to how to correct this?

I believe you need to look up a "Mrs. Bobbitt". I think she can take care of your problem.

If you are *really* having a comfort problem, I would think your wetsuit is too small.

MD

most trolls are 'hung like a gnat'...

Thanks for playing.

Two options.
1. Have your local wetsuit repair person add tool pouch/sock to the front of your wetsuit.
2. Cut a hole in your wetsuit and let it hang out. If you prefer this option then several other options become available. For example, you could put a D-ring in it and use it for scootering (this will require you to shorten your tow chord, though), or for hanging extra spools, reels, camera, or whatever.

scaldwell once bubbled...
Surely the DIR solution would be to cut it off- unnecessary drag in the water and at best a distraction from diving?
What is this dir stuff everybody keeps mentioning?

I think the DIR approach would require you to attach cave line to the "equipment" and a SS snap bolt so u can clip it off, thus reducing drag.

Andy

trymixdiver once bubbled...
I think the DIR approach would require you to attach cave line to the "equipment" and a SS snap bolt so u can clip it off, thus reducing drag.

Andy

Don't forget to paint it tekkie black, unless you intend to use it as a safely sausage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom