Erase dive history on a second hand Suunto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Magnus Lundstedt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have read about how it is possible to erase the history in Suunto computors with the help of a free tird party software.

The name of the software seems to be DCeraser, but i cannot find anything but old links that don't go anywhere.

Anyone that have the software or a link to where it can be found?

I have read about how it is possible to erase the history in Suunto computors with the help of a free tird party software.

The name of the software seems to be DCeraser, but i cannot find anything but old links that don't go anywhere.

Anyone that have the software or a link to where it can be found?

I believe I d-loaded that or something similar a few years ago and tried to use it with spotty results.

My recommendation is to change your log capture frequency to 1-sec or whatever the lowest value is and in just a handful of dives the information will over-wright.

You can reset the number of hours and max depth by using DSM5 or the earlier versions if I recall correctly.

I was able to find a download for DCeraser....check out the link in the last post at the following webpage:
Suunto Eraser - NEW VERSION! 3.0.4.22 - Diving Log - Supportforum

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom