Ernesto...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HighSeasYoda

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Supposed to be heading to Ambergris on Saturday, has anyone heard what they are thinking the impact will be when Ernesto hits? Looks like it's tracking straight towards that area now... Anyone in the target area, good luck and stay safe!

Thanks

Supposed to be heading to Ambergris on Saturday, has anyone heard what they are thinking the impact will be when Ernesto hits? Looks like it's tracking straight towards that area now... Anyone in the target area, good luck and stay safe!

Thanks

According to NOAA, looks like it will hit the coastal region on Wednesday morning, not Saturday. I am heading to the Sun Dancer on Saturday so I hope what you said is wrong...

According to NOAA, looks like it will hit the coastal region on Wednesday morning, not Saturday. I am heading to the Sun Dancer on Saturday so I hope what you said is wrong...

Yes, looks like Tuesday late night / Wednesday morning - should be well blown out by Saturday. I'm more wondering if anyone has a feel for what kind of damage (if any) they are bracing for down there & how long that might last. I know that is all a guess, but maybe someone has experience with what the aftereffects of storms like these are - flooding, power outages... What's the general mood around there about what they are expecting, that sort of thing. Enjoy your trip on the Sun Dancer

Back
Top Bottom