Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well this just sucks, my fiance and I were planning on going to Bonaire in June for our honeymoon. We were going to fly using hers and her parents American Airlines Award miles. We have more than enough to get there, but there are no darn seats. I knew we should have tried boooking the flights along time agon. No its back to the drawing board. Any other dive destinations that diving that is as easy as Bonaire's?

Sorry about the flight :( Hope the wedding goes well though :D
try looking up Turks and Caicos (spelling??) The diving was good and easy, and there is a lot to do at the big resorts.. good luck with the wedding and have fun!!
- A J

But as A J mentioned, there are many more beautiful dive destinations out there and you have your wedding to look forward to ... what a great occassion! Belize is a great one ... I've been to St Croix and loved it. BVI's ... keep looking in those Dive mags and ck here ... look under the Carribbean forum, also, for advice. Caymans would be great! Good Luck :) :tree:

well we found another way around it, will just ahve to use more miles. As it turned out everything to the Carribean is booked, atleast as far as American Airlines is concerned. I am guessing that the problem is in San Juan because it seems like a lot if not all of their flights go through there. Personally I was thinking about booking a trip on the Kona Aggressor.

Back
Top Bottom