Ethics of shooting a "diver"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dead or alive..

Ok, I've been trying to figure out who this guy is, and I haven't been able to come up with anything. I was too late to this thread to catch his name before it was edited out.

I guess it's a good thing that perhaps I haven't encountered him yet.

Hey Catherine,

You forgot the most important part! Public mockery!

The best lessons in life are either painful, humiliating or expensive...

If I were a woman, and had been first body-slammed underwater then grabbed and shaken in front of a group of people,

First, like Walter said, they lose their mask,

Second, like Mama said, they lose their regulator, and

Third, you pull their bathing trunks down around their ankles while they're flailing around trying to recover their reg!

:D

Paybacks a bit*h...

well, I would be worried, doc, that he might...warhammer.

I know!! post warhammer...and say its him!

Sasquatch:
Since this maniac's photo is public domain I think you ought to attach it here. You'd be doing everyone a favor and it sounds like a great shot!

Eh?

I repeat: Eh?

It's just that it sounded like a great "in the moment" shot. Were his eyes actually bulging out to his mask glass?:gulp18:

Diver Davey

Sasquatch:
I repeat: Eh?

It's just that it sounded like a great "in the moment" shot. Were his eyes actually bulging out to his mask glass?:gulp18:

Diver Davey

I think I better sleep on that one, Davey. you know....see if I live through tomorrow

My 2 cents on this apparently long running thread.

This guy had no right to do what he did. It is a free country (last time I checked) and you are perfectly allowed to take the pictures, and offer to send them to people. If he wants people to pay him for his work, he'd better have a mechanism for that happening that makes people want to pay him for his work.

As someone who takes photos/videos while diving I would be very annoyed if someone did this to me, again, if they want to sell me/anyone else the video/photos they take, they'd better have a way to show that they are worth paying for.

catherine96821:
well, I would be worried, doc, that he might...warhammer.

I know!! post warhammer...and say its him!
I finally found the warhammer photo... you are all sick people...

Back
Top Bottom