Event: Blue Spring Dive & Lunch (6SEP)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

6 yes and 2 maybe so far for CFSG.

So right now it looks like about 15 to 17 divers?:confused:

I just got news that I have a meeting Saturday am, so I'll be late (if they let me in).
I'll have my stuff in the van, but won't be there before 10 am at the earliest.:shakehead:.

So right now it looks like about 15 to 17 divers?:confused:

I just got news that I have a meeting Saturday am, so I'll be late (if they let me in).
I'll have my stuff in the van, but won't be there before 10 am at the earliest.:shakehead:.

As of right now.... I think so. Well, -2 since you are rsvp at both locations i'd guess.

Meeting that AM? Doh! :doh2:

I will be at the entrance for the initial meeting at around 7:45ish. If you can't get in by 10 do you just want to look for our group BBQ pit and meet up for the BBQ & second dive? I'm guessing we should be getting close to getting out of the water by then. I'm sure any one of us could run back to the entrance with you for check-in yes? I think there is going to be non-divers on-site as well and we will have some kind of sign for cfsg at our camp.

Check your PM.

Please reply with this list and add your name next to what you will be bringing. Thanks!!!

Burgers, Dogs, or Brats - Sel (some Burgers & Dogs)
Charcoal & lighter - Fox-Cousteau
Cooking tools
Napkins, Forks, Plates
Buns -Keith&Sharon (Burgers & Dogs)
Catchup, mustard, etc. Littlejohn
Drinks - Sel & Fox-Cousteau (Some Drinks)

Keith & Sharon
Only 1 diving

Has anyone checked the water level at the springs this week
It was over the last step last Sunday, and if it gets any higher they will close the site to all swimming

This sounds great. I am a solo diver, and tried to dive there last weekend and was turned away. The water was pretty high, but they were letting scuba divers in last weekend.

Meeting that AM? Doh! :doh2:
I have a church elder's meeting on Sat. at 9:00 am, it usually lasts about an hour, but might be longer.

got your pm. I'll call you when I get to the gate. I may have a buddy with me so getting in won't be a big problem.

Has anyone checked the water level at the springs this week

I was there on Monday. I posted a dive report in the Blue Springs thread.

See all of you on Sat.

I will be at the gates by about 7:45. Remember, group check-in is at 8:30AM. I'll call again tomorrow but as of today everything is a go. Hanna should cause no problems. At the gate, I'll be near the black honda. We will probably have someone run in exactly at 8 to scope us out a BBQ pit. Either at the gate or inside, to find our location just look for the sign:

highres_5380276.jpeg

I don't have an underwater camera yet so if you have one please bring it :)

Last edited:
Here is what we have so far:

Burgers, Dogs, or Brats - Sel (some (12, 12) Burgers & Dogs)
Cooking tools -
Napkins, Forks, Plates -
Catchup, mustard, etc. - Littlejohn
Chips / Dip - citabriapilot (pmd me)

Please reply with the latest list and add what you can bring. Thanks!

Awwlright, I'm definitely in for tomorrow!

Put me down for some plates & napkins & forks.

Burgers, Dogs, or Brats - Sel (some (12, 12) Burgers & Dogs)
Cooking tools -
Napkins, Forks, Plates - DixieDolphin
Catchup, mustard, etc. - Littlejohn
Chips / Dip - citabriapilot (pmd me)

Just so I know beforehand, are there any flooding/road closure issues I should know about on the way between I-4 and the springs?

Also, for those who don't know me already, I'll be the chick driving the little blue Toyota truck. See ya there! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom