Event: Pompano Charter (30 Dec)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Selrahc

Contributor
Reaction score
Event: Pompano 2 Tank Charter
Cost: $50 per diver. 2 Tank Dive
Date / Time: Tuesday, December 30, 8:50 AM- Whenever
Dive Type: 2 Tank boat dive
RSVP: Required

Please see Central Florida Scuba Group for all details.

Info:

This will be a 2 tank dive. We are shooting for 1 wreck and 1 reef. Actual dive locations will depend on the dive conditions. Brother is getting certified so were making an event out of the dives :wink:

The plan of attack is as follows:

* 8:15 AM Arrive & Check-in. Boat will be in the water and ready to go.
* 9:00 AM Boat Departs promptly at 9AM. DonÃÕ be late!
* 9:00 AM to complete - Dive our tanks and have fun :)
* After dives - Lunch anyone?

About Location:
My brother is taking his diving certification class through our local LDS (Diver Down Scuba) and he has scheduled check-out dives in Pompano. The area has great diving. We expect around 70 - 80ft max depths on dives. I have never dove with South Florida Diving Headquarters so I don't know what to expect. Let's find out, shall we?

This is a charter. Non-divers will need to visit the beach or local shops while we are out.

After the charter we will grab a bite to eat.

Fees:
The cost for the charter dive is $50. No cap on how many can attend. They have boats of all sizes. Tank rentals are available. 8$ for air, 12$ for Nitrox.

The fee will be paid to the dive center.

Map of location: GOOGLE MAPS

South Florida Dive Headquarters
101 North Riverside Drive
Pompano Beach , Fl
Phone: (954) 783-2299
Toll Free: (800) 771-3483

South Florida Dive HQ: More information about JSFDHQ can be found on their website. SFDHQ

RSVP is Required:
They have several large boats that hold plenty of people. I don't think we will reach an attendance cap. Preferred method of RSVP is on the CFScuba Site. You may also mark your RSVP here on the site. You can also call the shop itself and hold your spot. Just mention the "Diver Down Scuba" group since this was booked under them.

We will provide final numbers to the shop on Sunday. If you RSVP after Sunday please call the dive shop after RSVPing here to be sure they add you to the count.

As scheduled now it is a Wreck one dive, a Reef on the other. Based on conditions the locations may change, but that's the plan as of right now.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom