Expanding Horizons

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beachman

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

New here and this is another forum for me to follow and contribute to (I hope), and learn from.

I will admit, though, that RSD's board has lost a lot of attractiveness for me in the past few months as there has been less and less diving information, and more and more "fluff" and garbage to wade through.

There is no hoping for an improvement in the things I personally am interested in there and I don't think I will be spending my time there much anymore.

DSAO

The tone of that board has gotten very useless with the non-diving posts. I really like this board with more technical information and less fluff.

I haven't totally left those board yet, but I've stopped reading it as much.

Just my two cents.

well holy smokes! i thought i was the only RSD refugee here. welcome aboard! i've only been here a few days but things seem more civil over in this neck of the woods (or is it ocean? end of the bay? side of the reef? :)

I tell ya, that one post on RSD's board went a long way...I now have this site saved in my favorites and have to say that I will be here a lot in the future. Rodales doesn't seem to care what people want and needs to figure out what they are doing. They haven't in the past so I don't think they are going to take care of a lot of unsatisfied viewers...

Happy Diving Y'all

Maybe they're trying to pick up where Skin Diver left off. Too bad. It used to be a pretty good magazine...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom