Expat Yank visiting the Yongala wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I even made it back unharmed to Townsville driving on the wrong side of the road.

You're not the first and you won't be the last...lol

Good to know you had fun though :)

I even made it back unharmed to Townsville driving on the wrong side of the road.

Glad you had fun!

I drove down the wrong side of the road in Key Largo last year...no harm done...we're all even :)

My only disappointment - I did not get to see a kangaroo, wombat or a wallaby - or other weird creatures in Queensland.

I don't think I've ever seen a (wild) wombat in Qld, but we get wallabies everywhere around here. And 'roos tend to be more outback than coastal up north, so you'd be unlikely to see one around Townsville - you'd have to drive inland a bit.

Carpark at work:
1794577_10152593290831896_6789446927896669867_n.jpg

Glad you had a good time on our Old Lady Charlier, that driving down the wrong side of the road stuff is so much fun...especially when you survive!

Sorry you didnt get to see any of our weird marsupials - the word must have gotten around theres a crazy guy driving on the wrong side of the road..only jump out infront of cars on the right side of the road :wink:

Back
Top Bottom