'Explorers Worlwide Diving' any good?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skyediver

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

A friend of mine has used the tour operator 'Explorers worldwide diving' as theyre supposed to be really good but i'm not sure.

Has anyone used them before or can anyone recommend a good tour operator?

Cheers Guys!

Lots of Love

Skye
x x :07: x x

I used Explorer divers a couple of years back when I went to Sharm El Sheikh. The hotel was nice but I didn't dive thier recommended dive school - Ocean College (Hvae heard a few things about them that don't make them sound too good). Normally use regal dive (http://www.regal-diving.co.uk/home/) & dive with Emperor Divers, think they might be a bit cheaper too. I've certainly had no probs with them.

Hi there,

I have flown out to Sharm with Explorers numerous times… around 8 I think and have found them to be very reasonable with a reliable service. The Ocean Club hotel is basic but has a great atmosphere, especially if you are a diver. I also found Ocean College to be great with some excellent instructors. I learned to dive with them when they were a small centre there several years ago, and it has been great to see them grow into one of the busiest centres in the area.

I have also dived with Emperor too, who were equally good at the time. I have not dived with them recently however so am unable to comment further.

I would recommend having a root through some of the older posts in this part of the forum, as you will find so many posts regarding the Red Sea, sharm and the various operations out there. As a vague guide, I would say the top liveaboard operator is Tony Backhurst with the main three shore-based centres being Ocean College, Camel and Emperor.

Have fun and maybe bump into you out there!

Back
Top Bottom