Extraordinary Customer Service - DSS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bwade

Contributor
Reaction score
Thunder Bay Ontario, usually found Under the Ice o
# of dives
On Sunday April 3rd around 4pm, I sent an email to Tobin at Deep Sea Supply for a gear configuration recommendation.

Being the weekend, I was in no way expecting any reply for several days. To my utter astonishment Tobin replied within 2 or 3 hours and not only made a very considered kit recommendation for a Doubles System based upon my current gear and expected gear but also suggested an appropriate Single Cylinder Wing plus needed accessories.

All this on a Sunday afternoon/evening. I'm looking forward to placing my order with him very soon.

Kudos to Tobin from DSS for his continued excellence of service to the Diving industry !!! :D

Cheers,
Bruce

can't wait for this gear :D

Tobin was great when I had questions about a single rigs. He spent an hour on the phone with me to make sure I was getting the right rig for the environment, tanks and exposure suit I would be diving. I did not expect to get a ballast lesson when I called to ask which wing would work best for my diving needs.

Tobin's customer service rocks in my book!! :D

Tobin's customer service rocks in my book!! :D

Truly, His reply so fast and on a Sunday evening just blew me away. I haven't yet placed the order (that has to coincide with a trip to the U.S. side of the Border) BUT, I think I'll be a customer for life from this experience so far.

:clapping:

Cheers,
B

The only thing better than Tobin's customer support is the quality of his gear. :D

I second that. Tobin showed me one of his early DSS backplates and I was thoroughly impressed... even more so since I had recently seen an older Halcyon (before they began deburring them). His innovation and support to those of us into diving is spectacular.

His innovation and support to those of us into diving is spectacular.

As a direct result of many hours of reading various forum threads about backplate/wing systems I drew the same conclusion expressed above. I should have a full DSS Rig within about 2 or 3 weeks and am looking forward to this high quality system. :dance3:

I'm happy to say, my DSS order goes in today! :dance3:

:clapping:

Cheers
Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom