EZ Scuba Mother's Day Sale...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle

Contributor
Reaction score
Eric just left here with a truckload of stuff for the annual sale at EZ Scuba...

From what I understand, he is heading towards Spearfishing Specialties next to load up there...:eyebrow:

If you are in the Tampa Bay area, you might want to stop by and check out some pretty sweet deals on scuba gear and spearfishing guns, shafts and accessories.

The sale is THIS weekend!!!!

EzscubaLogo1.jpg

Thanks Scott, I think I might come back for some more!
I did just secure orders for some LP tanks. They will be available at a VERY reduced price.
I also found a new vendor for Free Shafts. These will be priced to move in quantity.
We only do ONE big sale a year, this is it! We will meet everyone's needs!
Thanks again, and if anyone wants to suggest some items to feature, I will make an effort to have them there and ready to go. -EZ

Eric Zimmerman
EZ Scuba Diving
Scuba Florida, Scuba Diving Equipment Tampa, Kayak Dive Florida!

We have put alot of work into getting the product and pricing it for this sale.
I can't say too much about prices right now but the one thing I know you guy will like is the freeshaft deal-
one for $35
or
two for $60
or
four for $99

All pricing will be for instock items only, when it's gone-it's gone

The only exception will be Steel LP Tanks-ready to dive-they will be...

95's= $270 w/airfill and vip OR $300 w/Nitrox Fill+vip and Label
108's= $280 w/airfill and vip OR $310 w/Nitrox Fill+vip and Label
121's= $310 w/airfill and vip OR $340 w/Nitrox Fill+vip and Label

We are taking (paid in full)order's for these, order them monday and will have them Friday.

I hope everyone will come out and say Hi!
Thanks again-EZ

See ya In the Morning.....

this is the first chance I have had to let people know, We are crazy busy and I have a few items that came in yesterday and are going on display now-

Complete argon/drysuit inflator reg-$69.99
Drysuits-$599.99
Aeris computers-50% off
Commercial Muzzle Rhino's.........well, REALLY CHEAP

back to work...

I just got back from the EZ Scuba Mothers day sale, they have everything spread out where you see it all. Some great deals going on, used stuff too! If you can't find something you need...well, buy something you want!!! Now my wife is mad at me cause I didn't wait for her to go too! EZ scuba is discount just about everything....I still have to go back and bring my wife this time! Hmmm, perhaps I do need an Steel tank after all!

I got a used Zeagle BCD
couple flashlights
a Reg set.

Oh yeah, they are discounting Boat dive trips too!

Joe

I only have a couple dry suits left, $499.99 for what we still have on hand.
Also, There will be a couple more items that we want to clear out and we will mark them down even further for Sunday, Thanks to everyone!!!-EZ

OK, here is our Scuba Board "out of state" special--

The first person on ScubaBoard that calls from out of state and places an order (pays in full) can have any ONE item for 40% off of MSRP. You must be a member of scuba board!

Shipping will be the buyer's responsibility-Tanks Not included

Thanks again-EZ

Scuba Florida, Scuba Diving Equipment Tampa, Kayak Dive Florida!
Tampa, Florida
813 887 5712

I was looking through the old posts getting ready for our annual mother's day sale , then I saw this post from Scott Lakes. I picked up the phone and gave him a call. It's good to hear his voice. He's still fighting the good fight. Love you Bro-EZ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom