Faber FX120's (3442 psi), Houston area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kotik

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For sale is a pair of Faber Blue Steel FX120 SCUBA tanks, rated for 3442 psi.

• 7" diameter, fits same cam band strap as standard aluminum tank, holds 1½ times as much gas.
  • 200 bar valves-- these are the most versatile and can be used with any regulator: standard Yoke style, 200 Bar or 300 Bar DIN.
  • Left and right modular valves, (sidemount or doubles ready)
They're on the original hydro, stamped 06/09. The visual inspection is expired, results from the last visual inspection is that they are as new inside.

They have a low number of fresh water dives on them and have only been in salt water once. They're very slightly used, with only a few cosmetic scratches on the outer paint job, and with no damage to the galvanized coating whatsoever.

I think the characteristics of these would make them a good set of high capacity sidemount tanks, they just need a little taller diver than I am. They're just a little bit long for my 5'7" self.

Tanks will be provided either with modular valve plugs, or doubled up with a manifold depending on the sale. They'll come slightly pressurized to keep any moisture out, and have always been kept with some pressure in them.

Asking $475 as a pair of singles, or $550 doubled up with a manifold.

IMG_0234.JPG

IMG_0235.JPG

IMG_0236.JPG

IMG_0237.JPG

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0239.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom