Fallen Rock - 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
You guys are scaring me...I'd like to keep my ears!! Do I need to order a hood before Mem Day Weekend?

Yes, I highly recommend getting the hood :)

SCUBAJENNIFER:
You guys are scaring me...I'd like to keep my ears!! Do I need to order a hood before Mem Day Weekend?

I still wake up in a cold sweat, dreaming about the horrible attack I survived!! Just kidding, you need a hood for the cold.. Just rember, If Land Lock ask you to carry the hot dogs on the dive, DON'T!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny

Now you tell me, K1!! I seem to remember saying something about being setup or initiated when Landlocked asked if I had pockets on my BC! Although, he was good enough to have the dogs in a ziplock. It cut down on the number of gills that attached to my fins and legs!

ScubaJ - last year I thought it was my ear ring they wanted, but it was just me and my ear lobe!!

K2, Consider yourself initiated! I survived the first dive at Joe's this year
with no blood loss. Like I said before, I'll dive with you again, anytime!!! :D

Land Locked:
K2, Consider yourself initiated! I survived the first dive at Joe's this year
with no blood loss. Like I said before, I'll dive with you again, anytime!!! :D

I got your back, dude!! You guys have a good day at Joe's. Pretty day to be going! Let us know what the temps/conditions look like.

John and I had a really good day today, the weather was excellent!
Nothing much has changed from last weekend, vis is all over the place,
surprisingly we did find one of the boats over in the Triangle!
Surface temp is up to 64 but it is still really cold down there at 40'.
We both were feeling the cold on the second dive! I have to laugh, I
forgot to tell John, on the second dive as he was making his descent
two gills were going to town on the back of his head! I'm sure they
were looking for ears since he declined on carrying the lunch meat!

Land Locked:
I have to laugh, I forgot to tell John, on the second dive as he was making his descent two gills were going to town on the back of his head! I'm sure they were looking for ears since he declined on carrying the lunch meat!

Yea, they seemed very hungry. I guess there haven't been enough divers doing their checkouts without hoods yet.

I was going to say the same thing to you, they where following along right behind you quite a few times. It's kinda funny to watch them, you can tell they are looking for ears. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom