Fallen Rock - 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked:
:11: Who, me??? I just figured speedy fins and lunch meat are a natural combination!

He will need more than speedy fins, If you put lunch meat on him!!!!!

Why am I not getting a warm, fuzzy feeling about having MY back covered?!?! Don't spend the money on lunch meat, Chris. Last year all it took was having ears!!!

Land Locked:
Water temp? I would say cold, maybe 68 surface, 1st thermocline around 14'
going into the 60's, 2nd at 24' going into the 50's. But it is only a guess from
past experience at Falling Rock. We will see how close my guesstimate is Sat.

GREAT day diving today with K2! Glad you could drop by John, just wish you were
feeling better for some diving. I pretty well nailed the thermoclines and temps. But,
darn, 62 surface! I hope it warms up some more for Memorial Weekend!

I enjoyed it plenty! It was a good day to be wet. It was nice to see a pro at work - appreciate you putting up with me Chris! Look forward to diving with you John, when you've kicked the bug. I was pleased with my gear once I got used to the back system. Can't wait for the next one!

Let's just stick to, "OLD HAT!" Your welcome to dive with me anytime, you did a fine job today! Excellent job holding the lunch meat, other than one gill, you kept them off me!

It was good to meet you guys! I allmost went back home and got my gear anyway, the water looked mighty tempting. I'll see you next weekend for sure.

No reason to push it if you weren't feeling good!

Like I said, I won't be able to hook-up with you guys this coming weekend. Have a great time. Do look forward to diving with you.

You guys are scaring me...I'd like to keep my ears!! Do I need to order a hood before Mem Day Weekend?

Back
Top Bottom