Falling Rock Aug. 15-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just a heads up that I will be invading FRP on the 15th and 16th. So far I have one willing soul to dive with me...any others?

Also, I am headed to THE wedding (scubajennifer) that Sunday evening and need someplace to wash up. Anybody know of a truck stop that has showers or similar facilities?

Hmmmm, truck stop?:confused: You know you have a place to stay anytime your down here. :D

Nice soft bed, hot shower and a cat or two to keep you in your place! :rofl3:

Actually Jen has offered me a hot shower before the wedding so I don't need the truck stop. Lord only knows that I am far from immune to a truck stop shower. Traveled way to much.

So, are you diving?? I'm thinking about bring the 100's doubled up and give them a spin. I will have to see if both are empty or close. No sense in dumping a tank of perfectly good air even if I did pump it myself.

I'd like to go, if I can get my ears cleared up enough. I've been having a really hard time with sinuses this summer! I'll know better next week - went to an allergist for help----we'll see.

Hope to see you. Not sure on details but it probably won't be real early. Even the locals don't like to get out of bed early.

I'd like to go, if I can get my ears cleared up enough. I've been having a really hard time with sinuses this summer! I'll know better next week - went to an allergist for help----we'll see.

I can sympathize David, I've had nothing but trouble this year with ears...I hope I can get them cleared up before Wally accuses me of being a washed up old dude that is not worth diving with.....Talking about mornings Wally, I've been up at 3:30, 4:30, 5:30 and 6:30 this week, and I'M ON VACATION, IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

I can sympathize David, I've had nothing but trouble this year with ears...I hope I can get them cleared up before Wally accuses me of being a washed up old dude that is not worth diving with.....Talking about mornings Wally, I've been up at 3:30, 4:30, 5:30 and 6:30 this week, and I'M ON VACATION, IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

Diving actually helps keep my ears cleared up. The weekend at Pennyroyal I had troubles for Saturday but Sunday was good to go.

"washed up old dude that is not worth diving with"..you forgot worst dive buddy ever.

Chris, I know the feeling. Several days after I got let go from the last job I was up at 4:50. Now I am up at around 10. :)

ill be down there either that weekend or next, hopefully that weekend! checkout dives are there and maybe ill get to meet some of yall soon!

Mitch

Just a heads up that I will be invading FRP on the 15th and 16th. So far I have one willing soul to dive with me...any others?

I should be there that weekend. I've not dove at all for a few weeks and I'm about to start having withdrawals. I plan on being in the water for the next few weekends!

If you want to dive doubles let me know. I am going to set up the 100's and give them a spin. We might as well look like dork divers together.

Back
Top Bottom