Falling Rock Aug. 15-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a feeling that I am going to be standing on my head with the shorter 100's.

I will have my AOW class there on the 15th. We will probably get started around 2 or 3pm. I might come up earlier if someone is going to be there.

Matt

I will be there before that. I haven't talked with the other IN diver so I don't know what time he is thinking. I was thinking around noon but that can change.

I have a feeling that I am going to be standing on my head with the shorter 100's.

You'll almost certainly need a tail weight and aluminum plate. That made all the difference in the world for me, and I suspect you may be even more head heavy in them then I was.

You'll almost certainly need a tail weight and aluminum plate. That made all the difference in the world for me, and I suspect you may be even more head heavy in them then I was.

I'm hoping not. I dove the borrowed 95's in Canada and the only thing I chanced was my overall lead.

OK, here is the latest update. Bretagus and I are looking at being at FRP around 11. Since it is his first time there it might take him some time to find it. Anybody that is interested join in.

JP, I have the 85's loaded and (over) filled if you want to dive them. After I get off here the 100's will be pumped up and packed.

I'll be there, not sure whether the ears are ready, but I can't stand waiting any longer. Besides, can't allow Wally to keep saying that the locals won't dive with him
;-) .
Also, just got an UW Digital camera I want to try out, vis allowing...

Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom