Falling Rock July 4th Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
I plan to send out a long waiting email list for KY, OH, MI, and IN (KOMI) divers. Please PM me if anyone puts an email address into the list. This is a last call before sending out the first email 

KOMI, cool, new group! Now we need t-shirts like the MWMD.

How about a combination shirt, KPP & KOMI, say like a Piranha Gill
swimming through bloody water with someones ear or lip?
tongue.gif

I'm changing my plans, packing tonight, I'll see you all Sat afternoon
after I get off work. May do a dive or two, show you the way to the
dive shop and be back for some Sunday diving.

Good Good Good,

We expect a cordial welcome and open hospitality from KPP members.

Land Locked:
Would beer suffice?

MMMM beer!! :cheers:

Glad to hear that you will be joining us Chris.

FYI, I am going to start again with the MWMD shirts sometime soon. I have been wanting to do this but my time has been limited. I may have a source for travel mugs for about $12, not bad. More info to follow on another post.
BTW, Chris, you are in charge of creating the logo for the KOMI. I already did my tour in the hot seat for the MWMD logo.

Paula, the only thing that you need to worry about are the Piranaha Gills. BTW, who is bringing cheese whiz? :D

The truck is almost packed, last minute items that just can't be packed ahead. I really am glad to I have a big truck or I would be leaving something at home.

CYA in Kentucky!!

Cheese wiz is mandatory!!!!! When we do BS over LD I will bring OpenWater to show after dives at night:wink::wink:

crpntr133:
MMMM beer!! :cheers:

Glad to hear that you will be joining us Chris.

FYI, I am going to start again with the MWMD shirts sometime soon. I have been wanting to do this but my time has been limited. I may have a source for travel mugs for about $12, not bad. More info to follow on another post.
BTW, Chris, you are in charge of creating the logo for the KOMI. I already did my tour in the hot seat for the MWMD logo.

Paula, the only thing that you need to worry about are the Piranaha Gills. BTW, who is bringing cheese whiz? :D

The truck is almost packed, last minute items that just can't be packed ahead. I really am glad to I have a big truck or I would be leaving something at home.

CYA in Kentucky!!

crpntr133:
Good thing that I am driving a truck, load everybodies tanks up and take them in town for a refill.
Shot Gun!!!!

crpntr133:
Glad to hear that the Princess will be blessing us with her presence. I think she said something in another thread that she would bring the wood.
LOL, in SVEN????
If I brought wood it would be a box of wooden matches. Not much space in Sven. Barely fits the Princess and her gear. (Lord knows how difficult it is to limit my footwear. :11: )

But don't worry about wood too much. Last weekend Joe was talking about building a big bonfire. We should be okay.

crpntr133:

No cheese whiz in the car. But I do have margaritas! Only thing left to tell is whether they'll still be frozen or if we have to do with 'on the rocks'.

Just have the clothes and toiletries to pack. & in the morning it's load the cooler and buy some ice. :chillin6:

Plan is to leave by 6am which I'm laughing at right now. :11:

Paula

diver_paula:
No cheese whiz in the car. But I do have margaritas! Only thing left to tell is whether they'll still be frozen or if we have to do with 'on the rocks'.

Just have the clothes and toiletries to pack. & in the morning it's load the cooler and buy some ice. :chillin6:

Plan is to leave by 6am which I'm laughing at right now. :11:

Paula
I may have some cheese whiz.
Paula now this is why I suggested calling me when you're on your way through Cincinnati!!!! I gotta go to bed now. I haven't packed NUTHIN'.....although the tanks are in the car, my gear is packed (I keep it that way) and I always have a travel bag packed too. :dance:

I need to get home in time on Monday to pack for my 9:54am flight on Tuesday. I have an interview in Naples, Florida. :jump: Gotta figure out how to use an iron.......just where are those darn ladies-in-waiting when you need them???

Back
Top Bottom