Falling Rock July 4th Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are some pictures at Falling Rock, KY. It was the first KOMI event.

LOL~` So, we find a logo already for KOMI club.

DavidPT40:
Opps, you may have to count me out for tommorow. I'm going through my gear right now, and I just discovered I have my dive-buddies mask, and I think he has mine. The only problem with that is (1) I wear prescription glasses, and (2) He lives in Virginia. Aint that a whoopin....

Bummer - had my spare mask for my very near sighted eyes sitting in the car all weekend. Hope to meet you next time.

Paula

My first trip to Kentucky to dive. First time at Falling Rock. First time diving with divers from KOMI, MMD or KPP. Tons of fun! The water was sooooo warm. I had forgotten how nice it is to dive not in a drysuit but in a lightweight wetsuit. The weather was a bit hot for my taste but the pavillion and swims sure helped that.

A big THANK YOU to all for your wonderful hospitality. Hopefully we'll be able to dive together again before the season ends.

Paula

diver_paula:
My first trip to Kentucky to dive. First time at Falling Rock. First time diving with divers from KOMI, MMD or KPP. Tons of fun! The water was sooooo warm. I had forgotten how nice it is to dive not in a drysuit but in a lightweight wetsuit. The weather was a bit hot for my taste but the pavillion and swims sure helped that.

A big THANK YOU to all for your wonderful hospitality. Hopefully we'll be able to dive together again before the season ends.

Paula

Paula, anytime you want do do some warm water diving, you just shoot me
a PM and I'll be glad to meet up with you. I had a great time diving with you
guy's & gal's, and I look forward to diving with you again in the future!

Happy Birthday to M.J. If I get to do the Labor Day at BS everyone has to bring me a birthday present, 9/01 is my birthday. :D

I do agree that @ 20' it was tropical diving, 80. Of course the Princess wouldn't dive any deeper than that since you go below the thermocline..she is delicate..:rofl: For Sundays solo dive for me I wore hood, gloves, booties and trunks and was warm as long as I didn't go below he thermo. Even then it wasn't bad for a short time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom