Falling Rock this weekend...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ouch!!!! I'm going to have to pass on that one, unless you can get
me a rental tank. I've only got one tank filled right now and I can't get
to the dive shop!

Land Locked:
Ouch!!!! I'm going to have to pass on that one, unless you can get
me a rental tank. I've only got one tank filled right now and I can't get
to the dive shop!

Let me see what I can do. I'm going to meet them at the lake. I will see if Mike can bring a tank.

Kenny

Why don't you guys bring John up to Gilboa on 9/23-24 for the GLWC Fall M&G and do his deep dive there? I'd love to dive with you guys (John, Chris, Kenny) again.

Divin'Hoosier:
Why don't you guys bring John up to Gilboa on 9/23-24 for the GLWC Fall M&G and do his deep dive there? I'd love to dive with you guys (John, Chris, Kenny) again.

I'm still hoping to make it up there, still have a few minor details to iron out!

I'm glad I did not make plans for Satuday, I'm stuck working. :(

Divin'Hoosier:
Cuz I will be in Texas on those days. Eventually I will get up to Gilboa though. In the mean time Laurel Lake is much closer especially when there currently is only one day for me to dive each week.

If anyone would like to dive Joe's Sunday I'm available. I am lucky enough to live in LAgrange. I need to get in the Quarry this year. Just too much warm carib diving this summer. I need the cold...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom