fast ascent

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agreed. Sorry if I sounded short. I reread my post and well it didn't sound good the second time. Typos and misspellings annoy me a bit I must admit, but I understand if the guy isn't English speaking primarily.

Hey, absolutely no offence taken...trust me.

I'd really like to hear from the OP though.

If this was a certification dive then this situation is reprehensible...to say the least.

If it was a practice dive with a hired DM then this is also reprehensible, but less so than the former situation...just.

regarding the nosebleed: I got a nosebleed at/after my first few dives, but it stopped after around 20 dives (about 2 months). There were no other issues and no pain, though it caused my instructor a great deal of alarm as we did the last couple of OW dives.

It must be a sinus issue for some of us....takes a while for our heads to get used to the underwater pressure....now I'm over 150 dives and it's never happened again!

regarding the nosebleed: I got a nosebleed at/after my first few dives, but it stopped after around 20 dives (about 2 months). There were no other issues and no pain, though it caused my instructor a great deal of alarm as we did the last couple of OW dives.

It must be a sinus issue for some of us....takes a while for our heads to get used to the underwater pressure....now I'm over 150 dives and it's never happened again!
In all likelihood you learned to clear properly in the interim.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom