Fatal honeymoon- Gabe Watson movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michael, Your breakdown and thorough evaluation of the whole matter makes for an excellent read. The information and analysis that you provide give a great deal of food for thought on so many levels. I feel more intelligent for just having read it. :D

And he really did not act well in the movie either. I only saw about 1/2 hour of it but I got the impression that every shot, when filmed, came with this order from the director "OK People, we only have one chance to get this scene so make it work"....when most did not make it work. It really was terrible.

I've seen Fatal Honeymoon. There is a disclaimer shown during the closing credits regarding fictionalized stuff. I hope this doesn't sound too insensitive, but can anyone tell me what kind of wetsuit the real Tina Watson wore during that fateful dive? Did she wear a hood? Since the movie wasn't going to be 100% accurate anyhow, the filmmakers might as well have put actress Amber Clayton in an old-fashioned beavertail wetsuit with twistlock fasteners.

Back
Top Bottom