Father Great White educating his son.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark Guccione

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Codey and I heard a cute little joke while at the dump today; it went something like this…
A father and son Great White Shark, were swimming near the Island when they came across a bunch of Divers in the water.
The son GW asked his father if he could eat one of the divers.The father G.W. told his son “ Not until you to swim around them”! The son GW, swam back to his father, after doing what he was told, and asked, “ can I eat one now”?
The father told his son “swim around them again”. The son reluctantly swam around them again. “OK…. NOW… Can I eat a diver”? The son asked. The father great white told his son to swim one more circle around them.
The Son GW asked his dad, “Why? I’ve already swam around them twice”?
The father answered "They taste much better… when you scare ALL the **** out of them”.

Ugh... I heard that one already. Come to think of it, I heard it from you! Tee hee.

Back
Top Bottom